Monday, April 1, 2019

Twittering again...."COMEDIAN SCHMOOVIES"

I know. It's a waste of time, but it's like crossword puzzles. It keeps your brain going.

ONE of today's hashtag games was, "put a comedian in a movie." AKA, "Comedian Schmoovies."

A topic I couldn't ignore, right?

I wasn't going to do the obvious, right?

There were a lot of people automatically typing in "Dude, Where's My Carlin." And "School of Chris Rock." "Carrot Top Gun." "Chasing Amy Schumer." "Rebel Wilson Without a Cause." (She's a comedian?)

There was "Do the Steven Wright Thing" "A Joan Rivers Runs Through It" "The Benny Hills Have Eyes" and "A Clear and Present Dangerfield."

So...skewing old, and then older and even more obscure...

Give me Photoshop and 10 minutes, and it's almost a compulsion:

Oh, it seems like only yesterday that they were a couple...

No comments:

Post a Comment