Sunday, November 10, 2019

The unlucky 13 SONGS soon to be banned by NPR - National Public Radio

“Aqualung…eyeing little girls with bad intent.”
Discriminates against the elderly.
JETHRO TULL

“I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said LOLA.”
Singles out a voice of color.
KINKS

“I’m dreaming of a White Christmas.”
Implies there’s something wrong with snow of color.
BING CROSBY

“God Bless America.”
Doesn’t mention Mexico or Puerto Rico
KATE SMITH

"She loves you, yeah yeah yeah"
Exclusionary to the Gay, Lesbian, Transgender and Non-Gender communities.
Should suggest the options of "he, they, and it" as alternatives.
THE BEATLES

"Teen angel, can you hear me?"
Necrophiliac pedophilia
MARK DINNING

"My eyes adored you. Though I never laid a hand on you, my eyes adored you."
Offensive to blind people and amputees.
FRANKIE VALLI

“Love is kind of crazy with a spooky little girl like you.”
Clearly derogatory toward short people of color
CLASSICS IV

“Sugar pie honey bunch, I can’t help myself!”
Promotes unhealthy eating that can lead to diabetes
THE FOUR TOPS

“That brownstone house where my baby lives is Mecca to me!”
Trivializes holy Muslim beliefs in sacred ground
GENE PITNEY

“This is the evening of the day. I sit and watch the children play.”
Encourages pedophilia and stalking.
ROLLING STONES

“It’s good to touch the green green grass of home.”
Promotes legalization of marijuana
TOM JONES

“I’m Henry the 8th I am, Henry the 8th I am, I am.”
Makes fun of the mentally ill
HERMAN’S HERMITS

No comments:

Post a Comment