Thursday, June 18, 2020

"BLACK LIVES MATTER" - the Airplane joke.

Yes, it's an AIRPLANE joke. Surely you'll find it funny.

(Or shouldn't I call you Surely?)

I'll make this a short paragraph, and not dwell on the fact that I knew Leslie Nielsen, and we swapped books once. He gave me his mock autobiography, and I gave him a copy of my tome "Sexual Humor." I'll also not dwell on Poe's line, that there are things "of which no jest can be made." That's a phrase in "Masque of the Red Death." BUT....my friend Steve Allen assured me, "You can make a joke on ANY topic. The question is whether you should say it out loud!"

All name-dropping aside...

Feel free to SHARE the joke-meme below. It will brighten somebody's day. Or, it'll get you killed, which might STILL brighten somebody's day.

NO, no, no, it's ONLY A JOKE. In the interest of TRANSPARENCY, which is neither black or white, I add that I didn't make the joke up. I merely updated it. The first version I heard was on a Davey Bold record. And now, ladies and gentlemen who don't matter too much, I give you...THE KILLER JOKE....

No comments:

Post a Comment