Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Doing Stupid Stuff on Twitter

OK, I must fess up and remind folks that I sometimes have nothing better to do than GOOF on TWITTER.

I can't help it because...I'm being GOADED.

Almost every day, somebody posts a HASHTAG game. Since it's sort of "good practice" to "stay in shape" with ad-libbing, and being creative, I sometimes...can't resist.

For example, (or, por ejemplo, as we say in America) here's what I came up with for one game.

The game was to "SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE" a band. Or a musician. Yeah, who comes up with these ideas? And who joins in, for FREE, and knocks off a few Photoshop images...

Lo siento. I literally took a few minutes to reply. Not once, not twice, but four times. Look, I do NOT get my kicks watch re-runs of "Friends" or "Big Bang Theory" so I do have a little free time...and besides, sob, I will NEVER forget DON PARDO...

No comments:

Post a Comment