Tuesday, March 19, 2019

YouTube Hashtag Games - Oh, FUCK Demographics. I'm SKEWING OLD

I know, Hashtag games on YouTube are for Millennials.

As in, "Dude, if there's no mention of COCK in the "Make a Poultry" joke, how am I supposed to laugh?"

Do I really care is somebody PLUCKED UP doesn't get it? Nah. I'm not getting paid anyway.

Who knows who Joanne Worley is?

"Is that a chicken joke?????"

Oh, THAT Joanne Worley.

Let the hipsters blink in bewilderment. Maybe they'll get the idea that they DON'T know everything, and they need to catch up.

Don't GET IT? Go back to watching Stewie and the talking dog on "Family Guy," and digging the genius rhymes of Cardi B.

I did one that is GREAT GRANDFATHER OLD. And one that's just GRANDFATHER old, I guess. Allman Brothers, Easy Beats, B.J. Thomas...all grandfathers by now, or dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment