Monday, November 26, 2018

You MEME it? You really MEME IT? Gosh, I'm so HONORED...

We know that Hallmark Cards are the lazy person's way of showing affection.

Fine. Giving somebody a Hallmark card is sort of saying: "I hope you don't mind, I hope you don't mind...I can't put in words how lovely life is when you're in the world."

Not EVERYBODY has a way with words, and can express a thought poignantly.

But now that we have ecards, and don't even have to spend a few bucks on a card and postage, things have gotten pretty tacky.

Now that people are on Twitter and Facebook because they're too lazy to even send individual emails to people, here's MEMES.

How THOUGHTFUL, when somebody on Facebook forwards a MEME to their own page, to let dozens of friends (and dozens more acquaintances, and complete strangers) know how much they mean to him:

Oh, thank you REFLECTIONS, for posting something I can effortlessly copy over to MY followers. I wouldn't to personalize it. You've written it perfectly as it is.

Best Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment