Monday, February 13, 2017

Feb 13 Uncensored News + ADELE: "Ronald L. Smith Should Have Won the Grammy"

Did you read what Adele said about me?

She said the GRAMMY should have gone to ME, for the funny novelty-song album of the year: "HA HA HALLOWEEN."

She admitted she's just a fat cow who bellows stupid heartbreak cliche songs to even fatter cows who sit around eating chocolates all day. Even Yorkie bars, which they SHOULD NOT EAT.

Beyonce added, "Everything I do sounds alike. I couldn't TOUCH a song like Ron's "LAWYER IN HELL." Truth, yo!"

Aretha Franklin said, "I retire! I give up! I just heard Ron's album. I'm thinking of diving into a pile of my fur coats and suffocating to death!"

YES!

ALL of the above is true. I saw it on a Fake News website. And that's the point. Whether it's Huffington's Huffity Puffity Opinion Site, or Decider or Newser or Smeller or Plaigerizer, NONE of that crap can be trusted.

So don't even bother reading the news...UNLESS IT'S CENSORED.

No comments:

Post a Comment