Friday, February 17, 2017

Feb 17th WHITING OUT THE NEWS!

I've BLACKED out the news, censoring it with BLACK BARS.

This has led to criticism from Kanye West, Jay-Z, Beyonce and others, that I only BLACKEN the news. I can understand how sensitive everyone is to these issues. So...using affirmative action, I've tried to achieve a balance by WHITENING the news.

Below, examples of how the news headlines might look if dabbed with WITE-OUT, or if the black ink, which DOES MATTER, ran out (in protest) and didn't print every word.

PS: I offer no guarantee that the humor below will not be offensive to somebody for some reason or other.

I will also take under consideration a phone call from "The Illiterate Theorists Society" (TITS) who have suggested I abandon the blog entirely, in sympathy for those who don't know how to read.

If you see no further entries, it's because they got my attention. Those affiliated with TITS can do that quite easily with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment